E. Crouse Gray, Jr.
E. Crouse Gray, Jr. has been practicing in excess of 40 years. He concentrates his practice mainly in the area of commercial and residential real estate transactions, asset and business acquisitions and sales, civil litigation and the general practice of law. His litigation practice is concentrated in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in breach of contract claims, real property disputes and construction defect claims. He is also a mediator and has mediated numerous Superior Court cases.
- BA – 1972, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- JD – 1977, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- LLM – 1978, University of Miami
- Admitted to the North Carolina State Bar in 1977
- Member of the Dare County Bar (President 1982)
- First Judicial District Bar (Vice-President 1989, President 1990)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Litigation and Real Property Sections)
- American Bar Association
- DRC Certified Superior Court Mediator since 1996